To followup on yesterday’s post in which I noted that I was going to look for more information on the patron notification system at Darien Library, I’ll note here that Diana K. Wakimoto’s post at the Waki Librarian provides a nice summary of John Blyberg’s presentation about the project at Internet Librarian last month. If your library was thinking of moving away from a constantly staffed reference desk or wanted to find a way for patrons in far flung parts of the library to be able to request assistance, the Darien Library’s patron notification system seems like a well thought out solution.
- What went wrong with Intute? And – my role before it’s demise « Roddy Macleod's Blog on The Student Research Pad
- Marylene Goulet on The Student Research Pad
- Around the Web: The paleo media diet, What she really said, Imploding business models and more : Confessions of a Science Librarian on The Student Research Pad
- Elizabeth Andrews on The Student Research Pad
- Steven Adams on The Student Research Pad
- Digital library on Space for Our Services
- den fred on My New Job as User Experience Librarian